A neighbor of mine swears by it. I've had a can, not my style of beer but not bad. Sweet but not sickly like a lot of malt-heavy brews, not very strong on carbonation.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Spherical, yet quite pointy at parts?
ReplyDelete(Also, I have not heard of Old Chub. How is it? I haven't had a lot of luck with scotch ales, I've found the ones I've tried thin and overly sweet)
It's pretty good. Kinda harsh aftertaste.
ReplyDeleteI like it. But I'm prejudiced.
ReplyDelete8% alcohol is a plus.
ReplyDeleteA neighbor of mine swears by it. I've had a can, not my style of beer but not bad. Sweet but not sickly like a lot of malt-heavy brews, not very strong on carbonation.
ReplyDeleteI like it a lot! Even better when you can find it on tap as a nitro pour.
ReplyDeleteHave you had the Nitro Chub?
ReplyDeleteChub is bad news. Always the last thing at the bottom of the cooler.
ReplyDelete