Old guys in the Y locker room talking about shit you know nothing about, how I've missed you.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
As a kid, that's how I learned about the Korean War. My socially inept friend asked an old guy how he got all those scars. Thanks, socially inept friend.
ReplyDeleteOld guys in the Y locker room, standing around stark naked, talking about shit...
ReplyDeleteshudder yes...
ReplyDeletehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmg44pmOLx1qzozj1.png
ReplyDelete