Old guys in the Y locker room talking about shit you know nothing about, how I've missed you.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
As a kid, that's how I learned about the Korean War. My socially inept friend asked an old guy how he got all those scars. Thanks, socially inept friend.
ReplyDeleteOld guys in the Y locker room, standing around stark naked, talking about shit...
ReplyDeleteshudder yes...
ReplyDeletehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmg44pmOLx1qzozj1.png
ReplyDelete