Despite my fitness post, I hate running with the fiery passion of a 1,000 burning suns. So I tend to focus on short, high intensity stuff to get enough cardio to stay healthy, even if I won't be running any marathons. It was my job to run for 5 years, and that was a big mistake.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Despite my fitness post, I hate running with the fiery passion of a 1,000 burning suns. So I tend to focus on short, high intensity stuff to get enough cardio to stay healthy, even if I won't be running any marathons. It was my job to run for 5 years, and that was a big mistake.
ReplyDeleteNext bit of dialogue:
ReplyDeleteFriend: "Dude, it's gonna be great when the endorphins kick in -"
BANG
The next line is "running is impossible!"
ReplyDeleteAnd that did really suck. Ran two, walked one.
ReplyDeleteIn that order?
ReplyDeleteIt was warm up walk, run one, walk a bit, run half a mile, walk a bit, run half a mile, walk it off.
ReplyDeleteGood work. How long did it take?
ReplyDeleteNot sure. I only timed my first mile. Which was 9:30. I ran 8:14 my first mile today. No idea how that happened.
ReplyDeleteConditioning and motivation are amazingly fickle beasts.
ReplyDelete