Up way too early for a Saturday at a swim meet. Reading Kabuki Kaiser's Mad Monks of Kwantoom while the kids warm up. I love these little notes in red. Especially this one.
Every time I get tired of going to piano recitals, band concerts, youth symphony, football games, lessons, lesson, lessons, I remind myself that they all take place in the evening. I've hardly ever had to get the boys somewhere early. But it is a great time to read.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Every time I get tired of going to piano recitals, band concerts, youth symphony, football games, lessons, lesson, lessons, I remind myself that they all take place in the evening. I've hardly ever had to get the boys somewhere early. But it is a great time to read.
ReplyDeleteHehe. What about the one you find in the description of tanukis?
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one too.
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome!
ReplyDelete