"The Land of Opium is the largest territory of the Dope Confederacy..." makes it sound ridiculous. But it's highly rated and I admit to being curious. About the book, I mean. The book.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Starting them young, apparently.
ReplyDeleteFirst hits free....
ReplyDeletePoppy to heroin must be at least a 3rd level spell.
ReplyDelete"The Land of Opium is the largest territory of the Dope Confederacy..." makes it sound ridiculous. But it's highly rated and I admit to being curious. About the book, I mean. The book.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I read that in the cover. It's Hunger Games style stuff. I was amused it had such good reviews.
ReplyDelete