Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Poor Coop!
ReplyDeleteHe better get over it soon. Those cushions are going to the dump!
ReplyDeleteTell him he can christen the new couch... wait, don't do that, it will be stained with Kool-Aid.
ReplyDeleteYou can't let him have them for his room?
ReplyDeleteNew rules say no food or drink on the couch! Except for parents and their booze.
ReplyDeleteMaybe until garbage day, Paul Czege.
ReplyDeleteOne cushion! Just one!
ReplyDeleteYou're better at this than I am. I'd probably give in.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a great approach. A little playtime to say goodbye to the old couch that served them well, then out it goes!
ReplyDeleteI love your caption.
ReplyDeleteHe's mostly just a moody "threenager."
ReplyDelete"Read a book!"
ReplyDeletewe have lots of photos of old furniture to help fi cope with change.
ReplyDelete