Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
At the start. Luckily he let me off the hook after a bit. I'm too freaking big. Place is made for gnomes and halflings.
ReplyDeleteMake that goblins and kobolds.
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember crawling into one of those things to retrieve my young son.
ReplyDeleteI somehow interpreted this as some sort of bizarre suburban parking ramp. Tubes and pipes and children and madness.
ReplyDeleteIt is in Edina, so anything is possible.
ReplyDeleteThese places always look creepy in black and white
ReplyDelete