Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
What Palladium product is this from?
ReplyDeleteTransdimensional TMNT. Great book.
ReplyDeleteTrandimensional TMNT.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdimensional_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles
ReplyDeleteOne of Kevin Long's best covers too.
ReplyDeleteErick Wujick's writing though. That's good NPC right there.
ReplyDeleteI've been thoroughly poring through my first edition printing of this book since I started working on my game "Other Strangeness".
ReplyDeleteSex: meaningless
ReplyDeleteErick Wujcik was one of the greats. His revised After the Bomb book -- one of the last things he wrote -- is full of truly wild ideas. Including rules for getting addicted to having sex with rabbit people.
ReplyDeleteShit, I only have the original. I'll have to check out the revised too.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. It's worth checking out. The background for the world is changed (and, in my opinion, made more interesting in the process). It's, like, maybe 10% more "serious" than the original but somehow even crazier.
ReplyDeleteI should have said "one of the last things he wrote for Palladium." It came out six years before he passed away, and he was still working during that time.
If it's at the FLGS this weekend I'll pick it up.
ReplyDelete