Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Epidiah Ravachol
ReplyDeleteOh, that's good!
ReplyDeleteCalling Maid Marian foxy was a pun that just never got old.
ReplyDeleteI watched the Disney version over and over as a kid. Revisiting it as an older person, man... the trippy action sequences were underscored by the kooky score. And I realized it was seriously bugging me that there were voices, but no ambient sound.
Still, I know way too much of way too many of the songs even now. The creases in my brain were deep.
awww my all-time favorite Disney movie...still such a shame there's no way to get the soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteQuiet Alec But... then it's not a pun anymore. If she is actually a fox and not an uplifted / furry fox.
ReplyDeleteThough I gotta say, I bet the soulful eyes of Nala in Lion King confused some pubescent boys. "That lion is hot! Wait..."