Dude don't underestimate the scrap booking thing at all. It's like a whole 'nother level of sweet Art supplies. They have these badass paper clips with like gears on them and whatnot.
Island Vixen two things I love: Art supply & Office Supply. :) I can def. see Hobby Lobby/Michaels being invaluable for cosplay, and yeah all the neat papercraft stuff for accessories, especially.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
You're using scrapbooking shears, that's why!
ReplyDeleteNaw, they look great.
Why didn't I think of scrapbooking shears? I think we might even have some.
ReplyDeleteDude don't underestimate the scrap booking thing at all. It's like a whole 'nother level of sweet Art supplies. They have these badass paper clips with like gears on them and whatnot.
ReplyDeleteMichaels and I are well acquainted.
ReplyDeleteMe too. Sculpey, sculpting tools, and those cheap animal miniatures that I cut up to turn into hybrid monsters.
ReplyDeletekreg Mosier Scrapbooking upped my mask making and cosplay game considerably.
ReplyDeleteJames Olchak YES! I'm not the only one then. :D Those tubes of genre-based sets are cool.
ReplyDeleteIsland Vixen two things I love: Art supply & Office Supply. :) I can def. see Hobby Lobby/Michaels being invaluable for cosplay, and yeah all the neat papercraft stuff for accessories, especially.
ReplyDelete