I think Nic's art would look great on pillows and dice bags among other things... so I'll definitely have to see about getting an account together for him. :)
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I may have to look into this site for mine and Nicolas Vitori 's art. :)
ReplyDeleteI set up an account and uploaded a couple of things but I haven’t made them live. I have ordered t-shirts though, and it’s a great service.
ReplyDeleteI think Nic's art would look great on pillows and dice bags among other things... so I'll definitely have to see about getting an account together for him. :)
ReplyDeleteThose look way large to be dice bags. How many dice do you have?
ReplyDeleteShar Banning Never enough.
ReplyDeleteOh shit, is that not a little bag? I see drawstring bag, I immediately think dice bag sized. I think you're right, Shar Banning.
ReplyDeleteOk, dice and some game books.
ReplyDelete