That sort of comment? I suspect the Slammers would say something like "It don't mean nothing, snake." And then stare off into space, trying to avoid thinking of the multitudes they had killed to get there - but Via! It was that or die, and that's not a hard decision...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Dude, you just don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Block 'em I say.
ReplyDeleteDude, what is with people trying to yuck your yum in the comments today? Buncha buzzkills.
ReplyDeleteIt was just a rando comment on someone else's thread. But it got my nerd ire up!
ReplyDeleteHammers Slammers RRUUULLLLEEEE!
ReplyDeleteThat sort of comment? I suspect the Slammers would say something like "It don't mean nothing, snake." And then stare off into space, trying to avoid thinking of the multitudes they had killed to get there - but Via! It was that or die, and that's not a hard decision...
ReplyDelete(Which is to say, shitty Drake pastiche aside, that anyone who writes off the Slammers doesn't know what they're missing, and it's their loss.)
ReplyDeleteHumza K, that got an lol.
ReplyDeleteNow I want to read "The Interrogation Team" again.
ReplyDelete