Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.

Here, Juan Ochoa.
ReplyDeleteHuh? What?
ReplyDeleteCheer up, man. Dapper dinos.
ReplyDeleteHe needs a fedora.
ReplyDeleteNot in the house! Gotta doff your cap inside, if you are a true dinosaur gentleman!
ReplyDeleteA gentlesaur.
ReplyDeleteI love Portmanteau words!..... Portmanturds!
ReplyDeleteScott Slater
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHvJ5GQoTac
Wouldn't that be a BRACHleor pad?
ReplyDeletestretches his neck up to see if a dinosaur pun fight is imminent
ReplyDelete