Ahh yes the Rev! Always a great show. Also, that is one boss Spatula. The serration and weird tooth-like pokey parts tell me that whoever wields that means business.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Fan since I saw them on Beavis and Butthead.
ReplyDeleteConcert at my university, they were awesome live.
ReplyDeleteI love it when folks give household items stats X3
ReplyDeleteAhh yes the Rev! Always a great show. Also, that is one boss Spatula. The serration and weird tooth-like pokey parts tell me that whoever wields that means business.
ReplyDeleteI've lost count of how many times I've seen them.
ReplyDeleteYou can probably break weapons with the toothy part too.
ReplyDeleteI have flip-flops which can open beers.....
ReplyDeleteDefinite exotic weapon proficiency needed. My weapon of choice are tongs mainly because of the Reach bonus.
ReplyDelete