Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Crossposted!
ReplyDeleteI read this as "an rpg about rabbits coming out" and was like, "yeah, rainbows on everything haters!"
ReplyDeleteWhats Desperately needed is a horror bunny game!
ReplyDeleteJason Vines
ReplyDeletea rabbit's life would be survival horror if they were sentient.
Jason Vines I've never played a game with more visceral horror than The Warren. It can go super, super dark.
ReplyDelete"HOGAAAN!"
ReplyDeleteBomb Bunny, with his beret and Uzi is soooo 80s. Was this in TMNT or After the Bomb? I don't remember anymore.
ReplyDeleteIt's After the Bomb.
ReplyDeleteNew(ish) After the Bomb adds Sex Bunny. :/
ReplyDeleteRabbids would be funnier.
ReplyDeleteI think those are just Hoops from Gamma World.
ReplyDelete