Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?

I'm trying to figure out the artist's views on dinosaur skin/fur from his blog, how much of it is speculative and what's informed by science. Wish I could find it all summarized in one place. I guess I'm like a decade behind on the state of paleoart.
ReplyDeleteThe thing with some of people I've been following lately is that they're not afraid to be pretty speculative. Like here, there's no hard evidence of fuzzy adult T-Rexes, but it's seeming like more and more like just about every theropod late Jurassic on is showing up with evidence of feathers, so why not paint it?
ReplyDeleteFor a long time the refrain was "only draw what the fossils show," so you got reconstructions where the skin looks stretched over muscle and bone.
ReplyDelete