Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
you're son calls you papa? mine too! :)
ReplyDeleteEdit: Soon it will be "got 20 bucks?" #teens
My dad's a Papa, so I'm a Papa.
ReplyDeleteMy dad was a Pa and I couldn't imagine being called anything worse
ReplyDeleteI'm a Corey. I chalk it up to my exes daughter being older and calling me Corey. He calls my mom Mommy and my stepdad Papa.
ReplyDeletekirin robinson I did notice my daughter calls me ”dad ” to her friends. Just like I did.
ReplyDeleteAh, a budding cubist.
ReplyDelete