Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
What is it?
ReplyDeleteStacy Dellorfano that's my main criteria these days. Not easy to find!
ReplyDeleteMatthew Adams : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinytouchtales.cardcrawl
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's on ios too.
The game is a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteChallenge, yes.... But why even though I have the keys and diamonds to unlock more abilities is it requiring a purchase?
ReplyDeleteThere are more features in the paid version.
ReplyDeleteI used the link you posted, which was to a free app with in-game purchases...
ReplyDeleteThere's one in game purchase. That unlocks the whole game.
ReplyDelete