Never had anyone ask. I think I talked a guy into reading Stars Without Number when I printed that. And the guy that bound my Blood Bowl book and I had a nice chat about 40K.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
About how much does binding those cost and where do you do it?
ReplyDeleteI go to the UPS store. FedEx Kinko's does it too, and Office Max I think. It's like $5.00. (I print at work...)
ReplyDeleteDo they care about the copywrite issues?
ReplyDeleteNever had anyone ask. I think I talked a guy into reading Stars Without Number when I printed that. And the guy that bound my Blood Bowl book and I had a nice chat about 40K.
ReplyDeleteNice. I print at work as well but I just use the cheap comb binder machine myself in the office.
ReplyDeleteComb binding is the devil.
ReplyDeleteYes, but it is free.
ReplyDelete