Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Snake people need good food too!
ReplyDeleteOrganic and locally sourced rats.
ReplyDeleteYou say that like it's a bad thing, Daniel Swensen...
ReplyDeleteBut how, really, does one get to Carcosa?
ReplyDeleteWhat steps would you have to take to end up in that terrible, blasted place?
www.miskatonic.edu library search keyword Carcosa
ReplyDeleteShop at Whole Foods I guess, Richard Grenville.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Swensen "Hoboken!"
ReplyDeleteI got one of those the other day. Very thrilling.
ReplyDelete