Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I don't think Silurians ever attempted to pass themselves off as human-looking.
ReplyDeleteLizard people are from the Pleiades.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Obama is Madame Vastra with a perception filter?
ReplyDeleteThis explains everything!
Brent Newhall Madam Vastra only ever needed a veil to hide her face.
ReplyDeleteThat's not how this works. That's not how ANY OF THIS WORKS.
ReplyDeleteWake up, Dr Who fans.
ReplyDeleteWasn't Planet of the Sheeple a 5th Doctor episode?
ReplyDeleteI came here to kick ass and chew communion wafers. And I'm all outta communion wafers.
ReplyDeletePut these glasses on...
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns?t=31s