Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Yeah, this took an hour to make instead of building a bunch of city terrain that I'll never have time to build.
ReplyDeleteAlso, change inches to centimeters, play on a board just under a meter per side.
ReplyDeleteThat's good stuff.
ReplyDeleteI have all the heroica sets, but I do not recognize the skeletons. What set are those from?
ReplyDeleteAnother game with micro figs. I ordered them from Bricklink.
ReplyDelete