All I remember about Halloween 1982 is those cheap vinyl coverall things and shitty character masks with the stapled on elastic band, and somehow that was supposed to be Spider Man or Optimus Prime, and then it was goddam North Dakota so the plastic immediately broke from the cold.
Kids these days with their exploited Chinese labor textile costumes are so spoiled.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Holy wow it's Coop!
ReplyDeleteJohnny Dangerously?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what I watched that made me want to be a 1920s gangster. Loony Tunes, I bet.
ReplyDeleteAll I remember about Halloween 1982 is those cheap vinyl coverall things and shitty character masks with the stapled on elastic band, and somehow that was supposed to be Spider Man or Optimus Prime, and then it was goddam North Dakota so the plastic immediately broke from the cold.
ReplyDeleteKids these days with their exploited Chinese labor textile costumes are so spoiled.
I think we always did homemade costumes.
ReplyDeleteExploited domestic labor!
ReplyDelete