Overheard from downstairs: ”I just love Darth Vader! That's why my brain tells me to do the things I do!”
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Um, how much of a drop do you have if you decide to "let yourself out" of an upstairs window? Is there a tree? Leaf pile? Best to plan this stuff early before your kids go full Dark Side.
ReplyDeleteOnce you start down the path to the Dark Side...
ReplyDelete...wait, is this Kylo Ren's backstory!?
ReplyDeleteProbably.
ReplyDelete