Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
https://stayhound.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/blade-trinity.png
ReplyDeleteIt dredged the sea bottom... for Deep One polyps and plankton stage Cthonions. Birthed by the Great Race to harvest samples of those species, so complete their records in the Great Library - the time of peace, when Cthonian and Deep One dwelled as allied species in the shallow seas of the Permian Era, before the Great Extinction marking the terminus of the Permian and the beginning of the Triassic, and which ended the old alliance, and set the Cthonians and the Deep Ones to warring for all the remaining epochs of their existence
ReplyDelete