Just making sure Paolo Greco knows about this American goat related
curse.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Just making sure Paolo Greco knows about this American goat related curse. The Cubs are about to blow their chances of getting to the World Series yet again.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Uhhh I wish you shared this publicly.
ReplyDeleteRosie Harris
ReplyDeleteRead Dresden Files for an explanation...
ReplyDeleteGo ahead and share Paolo Greco.
ReplyDeleteOh, you can't reshare private shares publicly. Just take the picture.
ReplyDeleteWon't let me. Grrr
ReplyDeleteThe link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.historyandheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/billygoathh.png
OH GOAT CURSE
ReplyDeletehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Billy_Goat
ReplyDeleteA reference to this is totally going into my Bug City UGC for Shadowrun Returns.
ReplyDeleteSpider-goats, obviously.
ReplyDeleteSpider goat, spider goat,
ReplyDeleteDoes whatever a spider coald...