Finn the stormtrooper somehow ends up with Luke's lightsaber and Kylo Ren (the sith-looking kid) wants it bad, since his uncle was strong with the force. Han and Leia send the new heroes to find Luke before the bad guys get him. Then there's a big dogfight.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteThis makes sense to me!
ReplyDeleteCould be totally wrong.
ReplyDeleteFinn the stormtrooper somehow ends up with Luke's lightsaber and Kylo Ren (the sith-looking kid) wants it bad, since his uncle was strong with the force. Han and Leia send the new heroes to find Luke before the bad guys get him. Then there's a big dogfight.
ReplyDeleteHuh! Interesting. Not a bad theory at all.
ReplyDeleteSo you saw it, N. Phillip Cole? You're the only one I spilled my predictions too.
ReplyDeleteJust saw it ten minutes ago
ReplyDelete