Ramanan S Yes, I did mean Aja. My fault; I kind of liked the Hawkeye trade a friend leant me, but I haven't actively read much comics in almost a decade now (Hellboy, BPRD, Pretty Deadly, and Saga: that's really all).
Casey G. Interesting -- thanks! (Except I don't think that's McKelevie, based on what the images look like when I google his name; it does look a lot more like the guy who draws|drew Hawkeye, who, apparently, is David Aja. 8)).
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
laughing
ReplyDeleteTo them we only seem as old as Logan.
Is Fraction (that is Fraction, right?) doing any of the art for Ms Marvel?
ReplyDeleteFraction is a writer, I think you mean Aja? Viktor Haag
ReplyDeleteThe writer is G. Willow Wilson. I believe this artist is Jamie McKelevie.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S Yes, I did mean Aja. My fault; I kind of liked the Hawkeye trade a friend leant me, but I haven't actively read much comics in almost a decade now (Hellboy, BPRD, Pretty Deadly, and Saga: that's really all).
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Interesting -- thanks! (Except I don't think that's McKelevie, based on what the images look like when I google his name; it does look a lot more like the guy who draws|drew Hawkeye, who, apparently, is David Aja. 8)).
ReplyDeleteViktor Haag Hawkeye is amazing. They just published the last trade paperback. One of my favourite super hero series ever.
ReplyDelete...and that's how I feel when they tell me they write fanfic about my characters.
ReplyDeleteI think the current artist is Adrian Alphona.
ReplyDelete