Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I'm trying to get out to Southdale to see it while it's still there.
ReplyDeleteOnly tomorrow, Larry Lade.
ReplyDeleteTheir web site has it listed as running through Jan 6...
ReplyDeleteOh good. A few days at ago it ended on the 31st and I stepped up my schedule. Now I'm going tomorrow at 3.
ReplyDeleteEric Fabiaschi I've been avoiding reviews, but just from headlines it seems divisive, which makes me more excited.
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited to see this at home in my comfy chair when I can pause it for pee breaks
ReplyDeletePlease, people going to Southdale, report back on how crowded it is!
ReplyDelete