Not bad esp for the price. We have the Spitfire and ME109 and there is not a ton of difference. First 2 games took 15-20 min each for a 2v2 dogfight. I want to try some bigger games with bombers.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I lost the link to that care to share? along with how it played?
ReplyDeleteJames LaManna
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wargamevault.com/m/product/150049 Each plane includes all the rules. Haven't played yet, just cut and glued.
ReplyDeleteNot bad esp for the price. We have the Spitfire and ME109 and there is not a ton of difference. First 2 games took 15-20 min each for a 2v2 dogfight. I want to try some bigger games with bombers.
ReplyDeleteThe P-51 has a noticeably tighter turn radius.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete