They don't go into any graphic detail. Mostly they're a matter of, "When you have sex with someone, roll X, on a Y Z happens" or just a flat "X happens" .
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Correct reaction.
ReplyDeleteI don't even have an opinion about that system. I just like that goat.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good goat.
ReplyDeleteI had a similar reaction when one of my players said he wanted to add "something like 3rd edition feats" to our game.
ReplyDeleteWhich PbtA game?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to add Apocalypse World's "sex moves" to Toon, is that so wrong??
ReplyDeleteSex moves? Hold the phone, I need to read this game.
ReplyDeleteThey don't go into any graphic detail. Mostly they're a matter of, "When you have sex with someone, roll X, on a Y Z happens" or just a flat "X happens" .
ReplyDeleteThe Goat is amazing
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with PbtA?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure nothing.
ReplyDeletehttp://goo.gl/ZVklPB
that scene has more brilliance than a still image can capture. here's a 0:20 clip on youtube.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TtGQnyPZ6g