Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
The Toll Troll, in more prosperous days.
ReplyDeleteI actually did know that. I've always enjoyed being the guy to say every year, "It's Penguin Awareness Day! Are you aware that there are penguins?"
ReplyDeleteAnd now you've taken that from me. Penguin Awareness Day only comes once a year, Casey.
April 27th is World Tapir Day. You can have that one.
ReplyDeletedid you know that yesterday was Penguin Awareness Day Awareness Day?
ReplyDeleteI dunno, Casey G., that's not up to your usual generous standards. Everyone knows interest in that day is tapiring off.
ReplyDeleteNot plussing that, Andrew Shields.
ReplyDeleteHa HA! Your head shaking dismay is enough for me! I have what I want! =)
ReplyDeleteI plus-sed that for you then Casey Andrew Shields
ReplyDeleteOf course you did.
ReplyDelete