Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
You just want the cake all to yourself, I am taking the cake.
ReplyDeletecast: Detect Lies
ReplyDeleteYou can have the cake, Zzarchov Kowolski. I am staying far from the cake.
ReplyDeleteis it a urinal cake?
ReplyDeleteWhat game is this?
ReplyDeleteOnly One
ReplyDeletehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebelbinary.onlyone&hl=en
You swordfight and knock people off the top of this pillar. I killed a wizard and this cake appeared.
THEN WHAT HAPPENED?
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ate it and a Monty-Pythonesque fist crushed me and the end title said, "The Cake is a Lie." of course.
There's no such thing as a free cake.
ReplyDelete