Hey, Khairul Hisham, do you take commissions for your paper minis? I need a handful for a convention game.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Yes I do. Usually I charge 30 per design (includes laying them out on pdf and large printable image per design.) What sort of setting and tech level?
ReplyDeleteI'm doing and elven navy Spelljammer adventure. So, age of sail elves. But I only really need PCs, which would be unique, so I'd be over my budget. But that's good to know. I've got projects in mind where my feeble art skills won't cut it.
ReplyDelete