Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I hate to be that guy, but I may not make it on time. I'm buying a new car and it should be arriving at the dealership today. I could very well be done with all the paperwork and crap in time, but i just want to throw it out there that I could be anywhere from tardy to late as fuck.
ReplyDeleteNobody worry about it. The party is still huge. Good luck, Nelson family.
ReplyDeleteThanks. We're still hoping to make it to the scheduled C-section, which isn't until Tuesday.
ReplyDelete