Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Yes!
ReplyDeleteAlso, now I want a Figurine of Wondrous Power: SAMAS Pilot
Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteHopefully everybody will kill everybody else. I hate everyone in this picture.
Don't blame Guenhwyvar; it's not her fault Drizzt objectifies her.
ReplyDeleteSAMAS power armor is pretty cool though.
ReplyDeleteWell, "hate" is a strong word. I really dislike that some Rifts fans (including the game's author) seem to think the Coalition is genuinely cool. I've never read anything with Drizzt in it so what do I really know?
ReplyDeleteYou know that you're a lucky man.
ReplyDelete