Also, I've been meaning to ask: what's the system you're using? And is the approach basically just Shadowrun, or some other flavor of magical cyberpunk?
Oh, I forgot to mention, if you don't already have/enjoy Lazerhawk, check him out, especially Redline if you want some stuff with a similar vibe (a little faster tempo than Welcome to Night City )
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
holy shit what is this from
ReplyDeletemay i suggest https://mangadrive.bandcamp.com/ and http://kattoo.de/ ?
ReplyDeleteBret Gillan it's just a tiny clip from that Perturbator video.
ReplyDeleteAwesome song and awesome video.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've been meaning to ask: what's the system you're using? And is the approach basically just Shadowrun, or some other flavor of magical cyberpunk?
Reskinned 5e.
ReplyDeleteBut it's cyberpunk as a futuristic parody of the 80s.
ReplyDeleteThaaat's right, I think I remember the discussion around it now, but I couldn't find any old G+ posts on it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I mean, what cyberpunk isn't a futuristic parody of the 80's?
The new Shadowrun. Which is why it sucks.
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot to mention, if you don't already have/enjoy Lazerhawk, check him out, especially Redline if you want some stuff with a similar vibe (a little faster tempo than Welcome to Night City )
ReplyDelete