Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
I know right?
ReplyDeleteGot that lucha big match mask rip going on.
ReplyDeleteI cried because SPOILER when SPOILER walked out of the temple alone
ReplyDeleteThey should start to refer to Matt Lanter as the real heart behind Anakin Skywalker and Hayden is just the "guest performer". Not to diminish Hayden's performance in the movies whatever anyone's opinion of him is, but the sheer number of work as Anakin Matt's done must be at least an order of magnitude more compared to Hayden!
ReplyDeleteAnd getting James Earl Jones to do Vader's voice in Rebels increases the character's spoken lines by...30%?
ReplyDelete