You know, when my paining skills start slipping, I just paint up a bunch of those 15mm Traveller figs I have around... Then when I go back to the 25/28 mm figs, It's like having a huge canvas to express myself. "I think I'll paint stars all over this wizard's cloak." or "Perhaps this mini needs a plaid kilt"
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
You know, when my paining skills start slipping, I just paint up a bunch of those 15mm Traveller figs I have around...
ReplyDeleteThen when I go back to the 25/28 mm figs, It's like having a huge canvas to express myself. "I think I'll paint stars all over this wizard's cloak." or "Perhaps this mini needs a plaid kilt"
What game are you using them for??
ReplyDeleteProbably FUBAR. Easy solo play.
ReplyDeletePictures or it didn't happen!
ReplyDelete(trolling Casey G. into documenting all his solo plays on Google+)
I play games so I can post photos on G+.
ReplyDelete