It's one of those weeks where the kids can't seem to stop injuring
themselves.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
It's one of those weeks where the kids can't seem to stop injuring themselves. Just waiting for the CPS visit. I hope their foster family doesn't try to baptize them.
... I know that feeling... Both our kids had playground accidents at school that left big bruising on their upper arm and forearm ... Looked suspicious af even though I knew what the cause was lol.. I was just waiting for the parent police to show up and cart me off to Guantanamo that week
One was sick earlier this week and then fainted in class because she didn't eat lunch. The other just falls all the time. Covered in bruises up and down his legs. Oh, and a goose egg on the back of his head...
I recall one time my wife was getting paranoid about going to the hospital as our children had overlapping appointments to dress their wounds... It all turned out fine. But I'm sure we're on a list somewhere.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
... I know that feeling... Both our kids had playground accidents at school that left big bruising on their upper arm and forearm ... Looked suspicious af even though I knew what the cause was lol.. I was just waiting for the parent police to show up and cart me off to Guantanamo that week
ReplyDeleteOne was sick earlier this week and then fainted in class because she didn't eat lunch. The other just falls all the time. Covered in bruises up and down his legs. Oh, and a goose egg on the back of his head...
ReplyDeleteThat sucks man..
ReplyDeleteI recall one time my wife was getting paranoid about going to the hospital as our children had overlapping appointments to dress their wounds... It all turned out fine. But I'm sure we're on a list somewhere.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter fell out of bed and cut her eyebrow open when she was little. I distinctly remember the ER doctor subtly checking her arms and legs.
ReplyDelete