There are three versions of this sculpt. The all red masks, which are commons, which is what these came from, the box set, with their individual colors, and then the super rare black and white ones.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Are the sculpts for those super limited edition figurines you just primed any different than the multi-color headband versions?
ReplyDeleteThere are three versions of this sculpt. The all red masks, which are commons, which is what these came from, the box set, with their individual colors, and then the super rare black and white ones.
ReplyDelete