Description: Game over, man! The dropship crashed on this godforsaken rock before the Major could even tell you what the mission was. You’ve got your gear, a map, and some sensor readings you don’t like the looks of. Can you survive until the cavalry arrives?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Somebody is DOOMed.
ReplyDeleteThe PCs.
ReplyDeleteGo on.
ReplyDeleteTitle: Escape from Planet Ares
ReplyDeleteDescription: Game over, man! The dropship crashed on this godforsaken rock before the Major could even tell you what the mission was. You’ve got your gear, a map, and some sensor readings you don’t like the looks of. Can you survive until the cavalry arrives?
Yes!
ReplyDeleteMan, it takes me back to see that pic again.
ReplyDeleteMan I need to get things going. I still havent submitted my weird wars game. Is it too late?
ReplyDeleteI don't think so.
ReplyDeleteLooks like September 1st.
ReplyDeleteJay's deadline is different because he's running a mini-con inside the con.
I schedule the games for our room so I gotta get info a smidge early. Next year I'll be more on the ball with advanced notice Casey G.!
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Jay! You're the nicest Warboss ever.
ReplyDelete