Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Will they even have classes in 2029?
ReplyDeleteI'm counting on being able to upload what my kid needs to know.
It's already 2016, where are the Learning Pods?
ReplyDeleteMine's class of 2030. If they don't have graduation ceremonies on the moon I'm going to be super disappointed.
ReplyDeleteAbby is class of 2022, which was crazy enough. At least they both graduate in the same decade.
ReplyDeleteClass of 1992 here! Go Royals!
ReplyDeleteThis guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!
ReplyDeleteHave a good time Little G Man.