Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Some really great games in there. Police Quest is cool.
ReplyDeleteDang. I was more into LucasArts but King's Quest and Gabriel Knight had really fun stuff (despite some insanely difficult parts).
ReplyDeleteSome kids had Nintendo, I had Sierra.
ReplyDeleteI want to sit the kids in front of Kings Quest 1 and say, "the arrow keys move you. If you want to do anything, type it," and walk away.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I'm kind of bummed the bundle doesn't have Lords of the Realm. On the plus side, Arcanum - the best steampunk CRPG ever made!
ReplyDeleteI had an Apple before I had a Nintendo, but friends of mine had DOS boxes, so I wound up playing the Quest games first.
ReplyDeleteHero's Quest (Quest for Glory) is my all time favorite game.
ReplyDeleteIs this just for your computer or can it work on an IPhone?
These are all through Steam, so PC, Mac, Linux.
ReplyDelete