Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Just gonna tag Stephen Holowczyk on all these.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you're gonna bring along a MIDI soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need to use my sweet 90's era MIDI daughterboard.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of this: http://www.shikadi.net/wiki/keen/images/5/53/Ck1lv80.png
ReplyDeleteOh, man. I played Commander Keen when I was supposed to be doing lessons in my keyboarding class.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely nothing in those pyramids.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely no mutagenic virus that was kept safely in an ancient containment unit until breached by archaeologists. Nope.
ReplyDeleteUse the Crystal voice from here to make a mission briefing. http://wizzardsoftware.com/text-to-voice.php
ReplyDelete