Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
How do you go about it?
ReplyDeleteI have no process. Think about it until it's not as shitty as it was before.
ReplyDeleteWould this be any help? http://xbowvsbuddha.blogspot.com.br/2006/10/adventure-funnel.html
ReplyDeleteI tend to skirt the problem by sandboxing and being decent at improv. I often start with a random encounter and work back from there. What are doing here? What or who got them there? In a few sessions I usually have enough hooks for a sandbox that branches out fractal-like from my off-the-cuff assumptions that I develop between sessions.
ReplyDeleteI've found Felipe to be barren of good ideas. Why we even include him is beyond me.
ReplyDeleteThis is me too. I think I should try something other than come up with adventure ideas. Like illustrating or doing layout.
ReplyDelete