Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
No. You create an interior and an external cover, and that's it.
ReplyDelete.sub
ReplyDeleteSteal a laser printer and diy!
ReplyDeleteWayne Rossi so you upload two files, one for the outside and one for the inside?
ReplyDeleteJacob Hurst I'd love to, but no time to staple and mail.
Casey G. the inside is one or more PDFs, there are a bunch of rules that have to be followed - fonts must be embedded, the page sizes have to be regular, etc.
ReplyDeleteThe outside is one of three cover designers. You can either design a full cover (they give widths for back cover, spine, and front cover) and upload a single file, or upload separate front and back covers, or build one from a template.