Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Single most attractive sword seen on film.
ReplyDeleteIt slays.
ReplyDeleteNot to slayers such as them.
ReplyDeleteAlso, they're too young for haga or black lotus for that matter.
ReplyDeleteYes.
ReplyDelete"Woman, your looks! You are a slaughterer! ... What?! Wait, come back!"
ReplyDeleteGenerational gap.
ReplyDeleteGet ready, Barry.
ReplyDeleteI think you mean "Roll for initiative"
ReplyDeleteAlso, to be "fierce" is to look amazing. When you are fierce, you undoubtedly slay.
ReplyDeleteThere is also this fantastic moment where queens (amazing women) discuss how to best maximize their joint slay.
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/81/8a/66818aa968b0f484b9acaab051ad8e25.jpg
Old nerd dude observes teenage social media culture. That's bound to be weird.
ReplyDelete(Teenage social media culture influenced by old drag queen culture!)
ReplyDeleteOh really? Interesting.
ReplyDeleteAlso: for correct usage -- a sword isn't the thing that slays. It's the lady that slays. Always. =)
ReplyDelete