I have a set of game mechanics which use the knife game for resolution. When helping another character, yiu stack hands with the other player and the better of you works the knife. The clean stabs are successes. Where the blood falls on the blood drop table determines fallout.
I have another one that uses a Twister mat and a Taser. Dance Cannon.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
"That ain't funny, man!!"
ReplyDeleteMarge: Homer, stop playing knife games on the table!
ReplyDeleteHomer: I didn't touch your precious table...
I have a set of game mechanics which use the knife game for resolution. When helping another character, yiu stack hands with the other player and the better of you works the knife. The clean stabs are successes. Where the blood falls on the blood drop table determines fallout.
ReplyDeleteI have another one that uses a Twister mat and a Taser. Dance Cannon.
Always looking for play testers...