Mark Witton, my favorite paleoartist, painted some Mythos monsters for Halloween.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
It takes a lot to get me to +1 anything related to Lovecraft these days, but these paintings are pretty good.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I’m pretty tired of body-builder Cthulhu, which is mainly what I seem to see.
ReplyDeleteCTHULHU IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS
ReplyDeleteThose sick gains are not dead on those who can eternal lie.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, especially the Elder Things.
ReplyDeleteZzarchov Kowolski and with strange gyms, even reps can die
ReplyDeleteDo you even gibber, bro?
ReplyDeletehttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a5/4e/3e/a54e3ea579252242453868b7bb158b92.jpg